With 2017 soon to be in the rearview mirror, construction professionals are turning their attention to the year ahead. While construction spending failed to meet analyst expectations so far this year economists are predicting a growth in value for the year to come. Despite that positive forecast, a feeling of uncertainty continues to loom over the industry and that is why we are here, to help ease those concerns. Executive Development Firm offers you the best construction management services and a plan, to be part of us, will provide you with the peace of mind you need.
That peace of mind comes in the form of secure construction management services at EDF; once we have your project idea, we oversee the overall planning, coordination, and control from early development through the culmination of your project. Our focus will be to ensure that you, as our client, get the best out of our services and to ensure this establishes a close interaction between you our skilled architects and subcontractors through weekly meetings. We also will keep a backup of your construction progress through a digital photograph database, which we will send to you with updated progress reports.
With our decades of experience in the construction management field in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware we are also able to provide a good understanding of your design specifications and therefore anticipate problems before they occur and, as a result, circumvent unnecessary loses keeping construction costs and schedules on track.
Our construction management services range from large industrial, 25,000 square foot, warehouses to commercial construction. 10,000 square foot, office buildings. We also are able to provide you with general contracting services based on your preferences. Our construction management services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing experienced project managers and project superintendents
- Ensure a continuous sub-contractor and overall site supervision
- Carryout cost and quality control of your project
- Obtain all required permits and approvals
- Schedule the necessary site meetings with the Township for site factors such as kick off, inspection, and testing
- Ensure safety control and management
- Coordinate and adherence to timely scheduling
- Handle LEED documentation and commissioning, where necessary
- Carrying out a two-week project forecast
- Obtaining certificate of occupancy
- Utilization of “Procore”; state of the art Construction Management software
Collaborating with the right people has always proved to be the right path for the construction industry, therefore we, at EDF, live up to our name by offering you Executive Construction Management, transparency, and creative solutions.